The 7th week of your pregnancy is going to be vital in many ways. You will see a rapid growth from this week. The embryo is slowly transforming into your beautiful baby. Here are some key factors related to 7th weeks of pregnancy.
7 Weeks Pregnant Signs & Symptoms
Your body might not be showing much of a sign but there could be a little bit of swelling in the lower abdomen. There are going to be some other crucial signs and symptoms as well:
- Food cravings would become more intense
- Sweaty body
- Morning sickness
- Tender breasts
7 Weeks Pregnant Fetal development
It is to note that hands as well as feet of the baby would start becoming more prominent in this phase. While taking a look at the scans done during this phase you might spot a tiny tail (tailbone extension). However, there is no need to be panicked. The tail will be off within a few weeks time. The development of the brain and heart of your baby will be taking place rapidly.
7 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Scan
You are going to need ultrasound scans in order to confirm your baby’s development. The tests are going to be helpful in terms of deciding some precautionary measures and diagnosis.
7 Weeks Pregnant FAQs
Will stress be harmful for the baby?
You need to remain relaxed and calm. Any kind of stress can be harmful for the baby.
Is there any need of ultrasound test in the 7th week?
You can go for an ultrasound test in this week in order to monitor the development of your baby. However, you should first consult your doctor before any kind of scans.
Do you get a baby bump in the 7th week of pregnancy?
No, you don’t develop a baby bump during this period.
Tips for 7 weeks pregnant woman
As a 7 weeks pregnant woman you will require as much individual care as well as attention as possible. Here is a checklist of a few essential things which you should do in this week.
- Focus on nutritious intake
- You need to drink as much healthy beverages as possible. Coconut water and lemonade are really good for your health during this period.
- You can do some safe workouts this week
- You can consume healthy snacks such as breadsticks and ginger biscuits
- Avoid fatty food
- Stay away from alcohol
- Soothing music is going to be helpful
- Take care of your skin as it might get subjected to rashes
- You can start using herbs
- Stay away from smoking and smokers (passive smoking is not good for a pregnant woman)
Fun things to do
- Enjoy a day trip
- Engage yourself in creative hobbies
- Go for celebratory dinner
- Create a bonding with your in laws
- Enjoy quality couple time with your spouse
7 weeks Pregnant with Twins
Your twin babies would be exactly of the length and breadth of two rice grains by this week. The reproductive tracts, kidneys, bladder as well as brains will start developing rapidly.
What does bleeding in the 7th week of pregnancy mean?
There are high chances of a miscarriage if there is vaginal bleeding. You should call your doctor immediately in this case.